Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

St. Jude Charity Shoot

UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
<div class="IPBDescription">Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter</div>Just to let you folks know; there will be a Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter class at the St. Jude Charity Shoot that is held down in Monmouth, Ill. (The Shady Creek Shootists) and the next day at Milan, Ill. That will be May 27th and 28th, a saturday and sunday.<br />
<br />
This is a great, worthwhile, inexpensive shoot and well worth your time to go down there and shoot it. The two clubs are only 35 miles apart and you come home straight from Milan on Sunday afternoon.<br />
<br />
Check out the Shady Creek Shootists web page for more information and application forms.

Comments

• Ugly,<br />
    <br />
    This is a great shoot for a worthy cause.<br />
    <br />
    This year, It looks bleak for me to make it however. Still, as your going I'll ask you to do me a favor.<br />
    This year2006, at the Randolph County Ruckus, we will also be offering Frontier Cartrage Gunfighter Class.<br />
    Tab and I descussed it, and it's for sure. Therefore, if while at that shoot, you would be kind enough to lat folks know about it.<br />
    <br />
    As the applications were already printed up, tell them all they have to do is write in FC Gunfighter, and the Ruckus team will take care of the rest. Thanks.