Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

COS

Well I sure miss you guys. Life has been very bussy this year so far. Kid Mike is almost done with his BSA Egal. He should have it this fall and I am giving all notice you should make aragments to attend this event in my sons life he has worked very hard for this and we will be having a party for him so PLEASE find the time for him I will keep you posted. We are leaving this Friday to go to Sea Base with some of his fellow scouts from his troop. We will be flying down to Fla. FT. Laudurdale then to Sea base on a 110 ft Scooner 3 mast sail boat. We will be going down to Key West 7day trip. Anyone seen Gilligan? ?? 14 boys 4 leaders 1 skipper 1 mate. God I hope I make it back. Well this should give you some idea as to what we have been doing this summer. <br />
I remain cancer free at this writting so thanks for the prayers, keep them comeing they work! As I continue to rembe you all in my prayers. I know I should pick up the phone once in a while just to say hi.Please forgive me you are all in my thoughts offten. Tell everyone I am sorry I could not make it this year to hang um high, I am sure you all had fun. Well take care and I will see you all soon.<br />
God Bless, and may he grant you all your wishes.<br />
COS

Comments