Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Bad Boots

So myself and a friend went out practicing today. Great day shooting, found out I wouldn't be stealing the 1st prize from anyone my first shoot back after 5 years. I also found out my boots don't fit like they did 5 years ago either. After 2-3 hours I couldn't take it anymore. My problem is I won't have money to buy a new pair before this month's shoot. The only other shoes I have are Nikes. What should I do? Will I be allowed to shoot without boots?

Comments

• Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    I would say that it is no problem. You can't have everything perfect, and I'm sure that the main thing is to get you out shooting again and "re-hooked".<br />
    <br />
    I haven't worn boots all year because of a foot problem, so come out and have fun!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    SK
  • Maybe you can find a pard to trade 'em off to... I have a similar problem with my old boots. Mine are a pair of 9 1/2 D Santa Fe Boots.. Nice, but they ain't doin' my feet any good any more...
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Just no pink high-heeled pumps!
  • My boots are size 13. I think I'll have a hard time finding much bigger, more-so wider. I guess a trip to Black Earth is in order.
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    dd wrote on Aug 9 2008, 05&#58;07 PM:
    Just no pink high-heeled pumps!
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    We save those for you DD!<br />
    <br />
    SK