Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

gun cart

my gun cart is an ugly blue homemade thing, holds shotgun and rifle. The rifle would be fully enclosed, when the door is shut, but there is not enough room for the action to be open. Is this going to be a problem? Do I need to make alterations? I want it to be legal.

Comments

• I'm making alterations. Cart is still blue, and still ugly.<br />
    King
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    If push comes to shove we have a loaner gun cart out there. With all the crap we have to store in our trailer the guncart sits outside, but it is still serviceable. If you don't make yours work you can use that one.
  • I didn't know what the rules were concerning open actions in the cart. It was never a problem at the last place I shot 5-6 years ago, but rules change. I want to be part of the group and not raise hackles. See you in the morning.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    King, Yes actions should be open in the guncart and at all other times when not at the firing line. I know it can be a problem at times as some doubles like to close up and levers can "rattle" down from vibration when pulling the cart.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    But being enclosed as you say shouldn't present a problem. The idea behind it is that it is very easy for anyone at a distance to see the gun is safe.