Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Not Cowboy, but...

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
<div class="IPBDescription">Put in your bid when they reopen the bidding.</div>Great Christmas Gift!<br />
<br />
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SCfwBkF65oY/SUE_...at+for+Sale.jpg

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    I bought it for you for Christmas. I hope you appreciate the trouble I've gone to to make your present meaningful. You can now cozy up to Daley, Jesse Jackson (both of them), influential democrats, and best of all, Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary (& Bill) Clinton. In your new position of wealth and power you will be able to return this country to it's proper path and line your pockets with the taxpayer's money. For myself, I only want appreciation.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    dd wrote on Dec 11 2008, 04&#58;20 PM:
    I bought it for you for Christmas. I hope you appreciate the trouble I've gone to to make your present meaningful. You can now cozy up to Daley, Jesse Jackson (both of them), influential democrats, and best of all, Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary (& Bill) Clinton. In your new position of wealth and power you will be able to return this country to it's proper path and line your pockets with the taxpayer's money. For myself, I only want appreciation.
    <br />
    Unfortunately my duties as TG and SEC/Trea. will prevent me from accepting the position. Too much graft and goodies to give up if I leave my current position. Perhaps Shamrock would be interested.
    I'm saddened and sobered by your refusal to serve your country in this expensive position. Shamrock is Senate Candidate #5 and he will have to come up with at least $1,000,000 up front before I would consider him.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    dd wrote on Dec 11 2008, 04&#58;59 PM:
    I'm saddened and sobered by your refusal to serve your country in this expensive position. Shamrock is Senate Candidate #5 and he will have to come up with at least $1,000,000 up front before I would consider him.
    <br />
    <br />
    I am saddened and appalled that either of you would think I would go so low as to give Blago or anyone else a dime, much less $1M. While it is true I reside in Illinois, my roots are in Minnesota. Up there we don't do bribes, we just elect "different" politico e.i Jesse Ventura.<br />
    <br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock"Gannon
    I'd think with that much money you could have won your Presidential campaign.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    shamrock wrote on Dec 11 2008, 06&#58;01 PM:
    I am saddened and appalled that either of you would think I would go so low as to give Blago or anyone else a dime, much less $1M. While it is true I reside in Illinois, my roots are in Minnesota. Up there we don't do bribes, we just elect "different" politico e.i Jesse Ventura.<br />
    <br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock"Gannon
    <br />
    Yeah, I'm real impressed by the latest with the Al Franken thing. You have to be pretty desperate for a candidate to put something like that up for election. <br />
    <br />
    But it is impressive to see that he's going to be given the job...
    A wrestler, a comedian and a community organizer. Just goes to prove that democracy works.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    jeweler jim wrote on Dec 12 2008, 09&#58;23 AM:
    Yeah, I'm real impressed by the latest with the Al Franken thing. You have to be pretty desperate for a candidate to put something like that up for election. <br />
    <br />
    But it is impressive to see that he's going to be given the job...
    <br />
    Franken is still running behind Coleman in the recount, so let's not elect him yet. Could be worse, California elected a steriod sucking actor with an Austrian accent.<br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock" Gannon