Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Final Mods Document

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
From the SASS TG wire, Coyote Calhoun says - <br />
<br />
Once again thanks to all that commented and helped bring this document to a successful end. A special thanks to the committee, affectionately known as the “Mod Squad.” The diverse group was comprised of Cheyenne Culpepper, Cole Younger, Coyote Calhoun, Doc Faraday, Hipshot, Jubal Sacket, J.T. Wild, Rattlesnake Blake, Rowdy Yates, San Quinton, Snakebite, and Tex. They all went above and beyond all that was ask of them. <br />
<br />
This document will be placed in the shooters handbook and will signify a change in attitude. Our past attitude has been, if the rules did not state that I could not do something then I could do it. The new attitude is that if the rules do not state that I can do it then I can’t. <br />
<br />
As part of this change in attitude, SASS has put in place a procedure where new firearms, new parts and new modifications will be reviewed if they do not meet the existing criteria. Parties interested in having modifications, parts or firearms considered for approval and inclusion in the SASS accepted modification text may request a Firearms Modification Consideration application from the SASS Office. No one person can give you approval. A written receipt of acceptance from SASS will be the ONLY source of approval. The process goes through the Wild Bunch, the Modifications Committee, and the Territorial Governors. <br />
<br />
<br />
A copy of the final document is here - <br />
<br />
<br />