ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

2 Gun Carts for sale

<div class="IPBDescription">FTF Locals only</div>I have 2 Gun carts for sale, because shipping is so costly I will deliver to the local clubs (northern IL and S Wisconsin) and the Indiana State Shoot only<br />
<br />
The ammo box with a lift out inner shelf is included. <br />
<br />
There is also a extra box that attaches to the top of ammo box with Velcro]<br />
<br />
The black bag has pockets on the sides as well as the front and will hold a lot of stuff<br />
<br />
The box at the handlebar will hold a box of shotgun shells and at least 4- 50 round pistol boxes<br />
<br />
$125.00..........Photos<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
[size="3"][/size]<br />
<br />
#2 is a Sporting Clays cart that I Modified, originally it had 6" wheels that I changed to 16" and beefed up the basket so that I could put a cooler on top of my ammo box and use it as a seat.<br />
<br />
The handle comes off and the basket folds up and it makes a fairly compact package.<br />
<br />
$100.00.........Photos<br />
<br />
<br />
First on the wire is the new owner. Questions E Mule or PM me...Thanks fer Lookin ..Bandit

Comments

• Bandit, you convert them better than I do, so I'll take the $125 cart if it's still available. Filthy Harry
  • Filthy Harry wrote on Jun 17 2009, 02&#58;09 PM:
    Bandit, you convert them better than I do, so I'll take the $125 cart if it's still available. Filthy Harry
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sold...........I can bring it to plainfield or to GG whatever makes ya happy.....Thanks Bandit
  • Good Guys will work fine. This week, I shoot Beloit, but not Plainfield. Thanks
  • edited June 2009
    See ya next week at Good Guys........Cant go to Beloit got a Graduation Party to go to
  • Both carts are SOLD.........Thanks Bandit