Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Another Prize

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Jeweler Jim sent me this:<br />
<br />
We here at the Good Guys Posse are nothing if we are not responsive to the requests of our posse members. You buy that one don’t you? <br />
<br />
Anyway, it has been pointed out that as I develop the side matches and the prizes for them that the Blind Bullseye Match has only one prize where the others have more than one.<br />
<br />
Allow me remedy that oversight. We will now have a second prize that is in keeping with the 1849 era theme of the first prize nugget pendant. How about a “Lady’s Pin Watch?” It is a ten jewel cylinder movement that was made in Switzerland about the middle of the nineteenth century by the ASAG Watch Co.<br />
<br />
Cylinder movements began being phased out about the time of the Civil War so I can’t really be sure how old the watch is but it is in good repair and runs. I’ll leave it up to the lucky winner to procure a pin to hang it off of on their lapel of their “school marm’s” dress. Not as heavy so that the ladies can now have something to compete for.<br />
<br />
If jewelry could talk I wonder what the stories would be on this one: When did it come over to the U.S.?, did it stay here or make trips back to the “old country”? how many owners and who where they, and on, and on and on.
<br />
<br />