Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

End of another season...

Was gonna throw something up here last night, but the weather report said tired, followed by sleepy out and I didn't get to it.<br />
<br />
First things first. A big thank you to all our shooters for all their support this year. We will endeavor to continue the improvement of the range making our shoot the most fun to attend. Next spring will hopefully not be as wet and we'll get more done.<br />
<br />
A big thank you to Dollie Dice and Denise for checking everyone in at the registration tables for all the shoots. Denise even managed to get it done at the last match with SK helping her. Being my normal disorganized self I shudder to think what check in would be like without them. <br />
<br />
While we expect more from our Rough Riders I would like to put something out there that most don't know. A perfect example of what one RR does all the time is the fact that at our last shoot I put out the cowboy signs and managed to get to the range about 6:40 AM. There was that single car that is always in the parking lot when I pull in. The trailer was opened up, the tables were set up and many other little chores were completed. When I asked Wyatt what the he11 time he got out there, the smart a** said he slept in the trailer, but nobody beats Wyatt out there in the morning. He does more than many of the other RR's put together. He deserves to be wearing his Regulator Badge. Thanks Wyatt. <br />
<br />
I just realized that I could save the rest of the thank you's for the banquet. For those not attending I will say that we couldn't ask for a better land lord or "partner" in putting on the shoots. <br />
<br />
See all ya all at the banquet!
<br />
<br />
<br />

Comments