July 13 July 28
Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Not the type of post to start the New Year...

<div class="IPBDescription">If "Happy" don't read this...</div>[color="#099000"][size="5"]As the Political Forum won't let me put it there I'll put it here.<br />
<br />
And as they say on the SASS Wire this is only for information so let's keep any comments civil.<br />
<br />
http://townhall.com/columnists/FloydandMaryBethBrown/2010/01/01/obama_executive_order_alters_your_legal_protections<br />
<br />
Some tell me I'm paranoid and tend to over react, but while I'm not reacting to things like this I am concerned, very concerned.[/size][/color]

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    It certainly is scary. But, tell me, where is this "Political Forum" that you say won't let you post? We eliminated ours some time ago as did SASS.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]Under the category of "Duh!" I should have said the "News Feed" forum.<br />
    <br />
    Also, previous web pages allowed you to go back and look at something and return to your developing reply to find it intact. Now it deletes it if you go to another forum and return. No biggy if you know it's going to happen. [/size][/color]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    'jeweler wrote on &#39;02:
    <br />
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]Also, previous web pages allowed you to go back and look at something and return to your developing reply to find it intact. Now it deletes it if you go to another forum and return. No biggy if you know it's going to happen. [/size][/color]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I beg to plead ignorance. I tried it and you are correct. However, I was not aware that you could do that before. I always employ Cmd-N to bring up a new instance of the browser. That way you can do anything you want with the second browser and not effect the first. I'm sure you can do that also but I'm not sure of the keystrokes you'd have to use.