Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Cowboy shirts

<div class="IPBDescription">possible group purchase</div>Last summer I drove over to MacGregor Iowa and bought a few items for a basic cowboy outfit at River Junction. One item was a shirt, which was reasonably priced, but has the handicap of being "hand wash in cold water" fabric. That's why the text "tossed both shirts into the wash" in the article "A Tale of Two Shirts" on page 50 of the January issue of [color="#A0522D"]Cowboy Chronicle[/color] caught my eye. Fashion, style, and authenticity are all ok, but easy-to-clean really attracts my attention. The shirts are a special knit fabric that is supposed to be cooler than cotton.<br />
<br />
I visited the web site http://www.reviwear.com/cowboy.html and they had a special offer on a follow-up link http://www.reviwear.com/jhornaday/possediscount.jpg which says if you can get an order of 12 or more together, the price drops to $34.95 each. The regular individual cost is $39.99.<br />
<br />
They are offering free shipping for a limited time (I didn't see a when that ends), so I thought I'd see if there was enough interest from posse members to get an order of twelve shirts together within a week or two. <br />
<br />
Anyone interested?<br />
<br />
Alternatively, for everyone's benefit, does anyone have other sources for wash-n-wear CAS clothing?

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Yep, that's period correct. The "hand wash in cold water" means to walk down to the creek and wash your shirt by banging it on a rock in the cold creek water - just like they did in the old west!<br />
    <br />
    Seriously, it looks like a good deal but I just got two new shirts a couple of months ago and haven't even worn them yet.