Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Pony Express Match

<div class="IPBDescription">who's gettin' in</div>A month or two back there was postings about the Pony Express Match. I went to their site and looked at the "who's shooting" page. There were only 5 shooters listed from hereabouts (Ugly, Calamiti Judy, Dogeared Dan, Lawman Wolf & myself). I'm wondering if there is enough interest or if people are just slow in registering. For myself, I think it's kind of neat. On the list is "Ole #4" who is one of the top Frontier Cartridge shooters in the country. I will never have a chance to shoot against him as he comes from Oregon but in this match I have a chance to see how I stack up. Just fun all around!<br />
<br />
For those of you who aren't aware of this match it is basically a mail order competition using stages designed to be the same for all across the country. I believe it was Saquaro Kid who first brought it to our attention on this site. Perhaps Denny can show the link for those at least curious about it. I guess I'm just looking for updates as I haven't seen much on it lately.

Comments