ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

Rolling Block For Sale, BPCR set-up.

Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
edited April 2010 in Classified
[color="#800080"][size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I have for sale a Pedersoli Rolling Block in 45-70, 30" barrel with the low end Pedersoli tang sight. It is a Creedmore Model sold through Cabelas. I bought this rifle to shoot Black Powder Long Range and haven't shot it in atleast 2 years. So here is a chance for someone to get into the long range game. As mentioned earlier, it is 45-70 but has had the chamber throat extended to be able to chamber a bullet seated to 45-90 length. The trigger was worked on by Lee Shaver and breaks cleanly at 2#. Also available is all the goodies to reload for Black Powder.<br />
<br />
Lyman 45-70 3 die set, Lyman necksizing die, compression plug from Buffalo Arms, 36" brass drop tube, two RCBS bullet molds, (457132 & 457125), 100 Starline brass primed fireformed, 50 loaded smokeless rounds, 100 rounds 45-70 brass mixed rem and win, <br />
<br />
Package price is $1250, face to face.<br />
<br />
Any questions get me by e-mail: saguaro.kid@comcast.net[/font][/size][/color]

Comments

• Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    [color="#800080"][size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I am open to offers on this rifle and accessories. Also, if you would like to trade for a pair of open tops in .38spl. Maybe we can work something out.<br />
    <br />
    SK[/font][/size][/color]
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    [color="#800080"][size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Rolling Block is no longer available. <br />
    <br />
    SK[/font][/size][/color]