Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

OMG! They didn't!

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Being able to hack into secret websites has it's advantages but you can also stumble across some very shocking material. I found that several of our members - Muddy, JJ & Wyatt - were secretly involved with the Obama campaign. Here is the proof!<br />
<br />

Comments

• Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
    'dd' wrote on &#39;12:
    <br />
    Being able to hack into secret websites has it's advantages but you can also stumble across some very shocking material. I found that several of our members - Muddy, JJ & Wyatt - were secretly involved with the Obama campaign. Here is the proof!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Why you dad-gummed, bushwhackin', hornswogglin', side windin', dry-gulchin', owlhoot! Next time I am in Wisconsin or northern Illinois, I'll be gunning' fer ya!!!!!
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    'Muddy wrote on &#39;12:
    <br />
    Why you dad-gummed, bushwhackin', hornswogglin', side windin', dry-gulchin', owlhoot! Next time I am in Wisconsin or northern Illinois, I'll be gunning' fer ya!!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [color="#099000"][size="5"] Should you be running low on ammunition I'd be honored to assist with as many rounds as you might need for the job. Also thinking explosives might not be a bad addition. [/size][/color]