ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

And now for something completely different...

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
<div class="IPBDescription">As Monty used to say...</div>[color="#099000"][size="4"]As the vast majority of what goes up here is cowboy or shooting related I'll probably take some heat for this one, but...<br />
<br />
My partner (jewelry/gold buying) and I came into part of an estate that might be of interest to some of you or someone you know. We haven't cataloged it yet but there are around forty Hummel Figurines that we got and I suspect that we will be selling them off for about fifty percent of the "book value" to just get rid of them. I suppose we could put them in a case at the store, but don't want them taking up space for the next two years. <br />
<br />
Anyway, rather than itemizing here please give me a shout or a PM if you have any interest and I'll send back a list of the group as soon as I have it completed. Believe most are from the 50's [/size][/color]

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]Have attached a list of what I believe my partner will be putting on "Craig's List" on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you have any interest give me a shout. [/size][/color]