Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Adios - soon

<div class="IPBDescription">Retiring and moving on</div>Howdy all,<br />
<br />
Well, I went to the Social Security office Friday and set July 31 as my last day of gainful employment. I will be notifying the company of my pending retirement on Monday.<br />
<br />
Tam and I bought 20 acres in the Missouri Ozarks. We have a log home, 30x40 two story shop building, stocked bass pond and lots of trees. Nearest neighbor is about 1 mile away. We have a contractor doing some work on the house now, but will be moving some things in the beginning of July and hope to finish up by the first week in August.<br />
<br />
I am going to try to get to the July shoot, and do plan to come back once a year as our daughter and one of our sons live in the area. We'll try to schedule so that I can come to one of the Good Guy's shoots while visiting. There are two CAS clubs fairly close to our new home. At least as close as our current range is from my house.<br />
<br />
I have really enjoyed the time spent with you all, and have nothing but the best memories of my time as a member of the Good Guys. I hope that I can continue being a member of the posse as I will always think of the Good Guys as my home club.<br />
<br />
We're not gone yet, but our days are numbered.<br />
<br />
Thanks for the good times.<br />
<br />
Griz

Comments