Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

A word to the wise...

<div class="IPBDescription">(actually many words, how wise I don't know)</div>[color="#099000"][size="4"]In the case of today's shoot we had hoped that we would get it in, but that was not to be. We set up and then tore down this morning as the rains came in on us. We usually try to call the shoot earlier if possible, but if the rains hadn't come in on us this AM we would have been able to hold the match. The road would have been okay without the additional rain. <br />
<br />
This brings me to two points that I need to cover. One, if there ain't any cowboy signs at the entrance after 7AM then you can be 99 & 44/100% sure we ain't shooting. Two, if there are special instructions or comments regarding the shoots and/or the range in general it would be to our advantage to read the whole post or topic and comment without taking a few words and then not getting the whole meaning of what's been said or written. As in today: if it was dry we were supposed to drive on the left side of the drive in the grass, if it was wet you were suppose to drive on the regular driveway. After we had all left and the cowboy signs were down, we got the call to go back and get someone pulled out of the lawn area. <br />
<br />
Again, this is not our property and if we tear up the lawn or the drive going in it will not be good for keeping positive relations. We have it good with the current landlord and the land owner whose land we pass over into the range. Please read and follow whatever we need to do to keep things running smoothly.<br />
<br />
If we ain't clear enough in our comments, please ask for better definition from one of the Rough Riders. Thanks for your help. [/size][/color]

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    edited June 2010
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]In case you're wondering why we called the shoot...<br />
    <br />
    [/size][/color]<br />
    [color="#099000"][size="4"][media][url=&quot; />
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]<br />
    [url=&quot; />
    <br />
    [/size][/color]