Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Longdrink passed away

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Just received this from Dam Road Mike. Longdrink was a great shooter and a good friend, I know we will all miss him.<br />
<br />
<br />
This message is to let all know that Jesse Heflick aka Long Drink passed away <br />
about an hour ago. As you all might remember he has been sick for a while now. <br />
Please pass this on to other shooters for us. Thank you.<br />
<br />
Mike & Heather@Dam Road Gun Shop <br />
[url=&quot;http://www.damroadgunshop.net/&quot;]www.damroadgunshop.net[/url]

Comments

• I met Longdrink at the first shoot I ever went to at Mt. Horeb, Wis. I think in 1993. A better example of the "cowboy way" did not exist. He will be missed. Big Grit
  • Lawman WolfLawman Wolf Wolf Gang
    edited July 2011
    'Big wrote on &#39;18:
    <br />
    I met Longdrink at the first shoot I ever went to at Mt. Horeb, Wis. I think in 1993. A better example of the "cowboy way" did not exist. He will be missed. Big Grit<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ]A better example of the "cowboy way" did not exist. He will be missed<br />
    <br />
    AMEN
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    edited July 2011
    Update-<br />
    <br />
    Dam Road Mike tells me that since Jesse wasn't much for a fuss, there will be no services. However, he suggested we might let his wife Kathy know how much we thought of Long Drink and that our thoughts and prayers are with her in this difficult time. Her address is:<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]Kathleen Heflick[/size][/font] [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]N4540 Dam Road[/size][/font] [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]Delavan, WI. 53115[/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]This is Jesse & Kathy Heflick - Long Drink & White Thunder - at the last GGP Banquet they attended.[/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]
  • LongtoothLongtooth Rode hard and put away wet one to many times
    'dd' wrote on &#39;19:
    <br />
    Update-<br />
    <br />
    Dam Road Mike tells me that since Jesse wasn't much for a fuss, there will be no services. However, he suggested we might let his wife Kathy know how much we thought of Long Drink and that our thoughts and prayers are with her in this difficult time. Her address is:<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]Kathleen Heflick[/size][/font] [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]N4540 Dam Road[/size][/font] [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]Delavan, WI. 53115[/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]This is Jesse & Kathy Heflick - Long Drink & White Thunder - at the last GGP Banquet they attended.[/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font="Helvetica"][size="2"]
    <br />
    A very classy gentleman with a cowboy attitude. First Class!!!!!
  • Long Drink i belive was the first SASS member i met when i got into the cowboy game. A true gentleman for sure.Those that knew him will remember him as a man who loved the cowboy way. P T B Wyatt
  • Sorry to hear about the loss of our friend.<br />
    Rest in Peace cowboy.