Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Cowboy and other shooting stuff for sale

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
[font="Arial"][size="3"]I received this email today and am posting it here for the seller. Please contact him if there are any questions.[/size][/font]<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"]=========================================================================[/size][/font]<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"]<br />
[/size][/font]<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"]Howdy dangerous denny,[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]I had been a member of SASS for a number of years, alias HopilongHank. During that time I accumulated my cowboy firearms and accessories. Unfortunately before I was able to participate in any shooting events my carpal tunnel got so bad that I had to have surgery on my hands which was only partially successful. Since then arthritis has also set in. embarrassed.gif[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Because of these and other health problems, I have decided to sell my cowboy guns and was hoping that you might know of folks that might be looking for what I have. Most of the guns have had very few rounds, if any, put through them and I am the original owner of almost all the guns and gear.[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]I will list what I have for sale and would be happy to answer whatever questions someone might have. I've set prices with the firearm bluebook but am open to haggling.[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]2- Ruger Vaqueros, Stainless Steel, .357, sequential serial numbers, 5 barrel, case & owners manual, $950 pr.[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Custom leather Double Drop Loop Rig, 44 to 48 for above Vaqueros $275[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]CZ-Huglu (Durango) double barrel 12 gauge internal hammer coach gun, unfired, case hardened finish $625[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Marlin 1985 lever action, .357, blued, octagonal barrel $475[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]American Derringer Model-1 derringer, Brushed Stainless, .357 with second unfired barrel .22 $550[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Ruger Bisley Vaquero, .45, Birds head grip, 3 barrel, case hardened finish, case & owners manual $475[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Leather skeletonized shoulder holster for above Bisley $200[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Uberti 1858 Remington percussion Revolving Rifle Reproduction, 6 shot, .44, 20 barrel, unfired, blued and brass,[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]with .44 centerfire conversion cylinder (not sold separately) $550[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Forehand Arms co (Ivers Johnson?) top break, .32, nickel plated, 3 barrel (1899?) $100[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]EMF 1863 military carbine, 23, black finish, .54 cal, black powder $525[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]I also have some non-cowboy guns I am selling too:[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Springfield .45 1911 with Mech Tech carbine adapter, Tasco 30/30 riflescope $500[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Ivers Johnson .32 revolver, 1900?, nickel plate 2 barrel, $50[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Ciener .22 caliber conversion for .45 1911 (missing magazine, available from Ciener for $35) unused in case $150[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]S & W .38 hand ejector military & police model revolver, blued, 4 barrel, pre end of WWII, $200[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]JC Higgins model 1017?, 12 gauge, Blued 2 barrel 30,breaks down in 3 pieces $200[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Hamilton model 23N928 single shot .22 rifle, 1905 1909, poor condition $50[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Feel free to forward this note to anyone that might be interested. would truly appreciate any help you can offer, as one cowboy to another .cheesy.gif[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Sincerely,[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]HopilongHank (Paul Hartung)[/size][/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"]Im in Willowbrook Il, my E-mail address is [email=&quot;hopilonghank@gmail.com&quot;]hopilonghank@gmail.com[/email], phone is [url=&quot;tel:630-335-5635&quot;]630-335-5635[/url][/size][/font]<br />
<br />

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    PS - I don't think he is registered to post on here, so you will have to email or call him direct rather than post questions here.<br />
    <br />
    dd
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [size="4"][color="#099000"]Just got off the phone with the gentleman and will be picking up the Marlin tomorrow with the idea to look at some of the others. <br />
    <br />
    Anyone wishing to purchase some of the other guns might give me a call...<br />
    <br />
    [/color][/size]
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [size="4"][color="#099000"]Picked up the Marlin today and the rest of the guns are in very good shape with the exception of the ones he noted as "poor" condition. Made an offer for the whole list if he doesn't move as many as he'd like over the next few days. <br />
    <br />
    So my telling you the guns are in great shape or "as advertised" is probably counter productive to me getting them as a package deal from the man, but fair is fair and really I'd then have to sell most of them also. If your looking for an honest man to deal with I think you'll find him to be that. [/color][/size]