How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

NEW OLD WAY TO SHOOT...

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
Okay, We've made another executive decision.<br />
<br />
No Side Matches!<br />
<br />
We're gonna shoot have fun and try and raise a little money for the scholarship fund. We'll find a way to give away what premiums we have donated. No belt buckles. No Cadillac for first prize, but we will have fun. Does anyone remember doing things on the clock and none of the stages were stand and deliver? Well Shamrock has been given instructions to come up with some the old time stages with everything short of the physical stuff that some of us decrepit old farts won't be able to do. There might be a couple of fast ones, but for the most part I told the old Irishman to come up with a cross between the GAF and old time SASS stages of yesteryear. <br />
<br />
Thinking we will charge a straight fifteen bucks for all shooters and if'n you want to throw the five dollar change from the twenty in a donation jar after the registration table that will work too. <br />
<br />
So the match might run a little later, say 1PM or so, but it will be worth the laughs watching some figure out how to deal with Shamrock's subterfuge. <br />
<br />
The last two charity shoots we did fourteen hundred and I'd like to at least do that again this year so your participation would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Old time SASS shoot, eh? Sounds good to me as I miss some of the crazy stuff we used to do. Just so long as I don't have to throw a saddle on JJ and ride him up and down the firing line before I shoot!
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    I have been rode hard and put away wet one too many times, that's why my eye sight is failing...
    'jeweler wrote:
    <br />
    I have been rode hard and put away wet one too many times, that's why my eye sight is failing...<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    That's not what the nuns said.
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I was trying to find the scores from the 2010 Scholarship match online and have been unable to do so. Anyone have the pdf files from that match?<br />
    <br />
    Snidely Whiplash
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    Pink pumps DD????
    'Saguaro wrote:
    <br />
    Pink pumps DD????<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You have a pair I can borrow? I think we are about the same size.