Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Not Cowboy or Firearms...

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
edited July 2012 in Classified
Normally don't throw anything like this up here, but if'n anybody is into Aquamarine this is a piece to die for.<br />
<br />
My partner and I picked up an Aqua & Diamond ring this last week and it is somewhat unusual.<br />
<br />
All the "rough" coming out of the ground is now immediately heat treated to bring up the blue color in the Aqua Marine even before it is cut and polished into the various shapes. The ring that we picked up is or has an "older" Aqua that has the blue green color that you rarely see these days. The center stone is emerald shape and weighs 15.81 Cts. (17.5 X 13mm). There are also four round diamonds on each side of the stone that total a little over 3/4 ct. total weight. All in a 14kt white gold mounting that if my wife sees it I won't be able to sell it.<br />
<br />
The Aqua by itself should wholesale for around 5K, but if you need to makeup for some major misdeed with the wife we'll take $3,800.00 cash out the door. For that matter this one would be great as a remount in a pendent or whatever else you might want us to design around it. <br />
<br />
Gave it to a route salesman on Friday, but if anyone is serious about possibly wanting to take a look see we can get it back pronto. That is the price we're offering it to other jewelers for so if'n you think it might make up for those new guns you bought...