Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Uberti Yellow Boy 44-40

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
edited March 2013 in Classified
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Recently acquired a Navy Arms - Uberti Yellow Boy Carbine (19") with the saddle ring, that holds ten rounds so it can be used for Cowboy or Wild Bunch. <br />
<br />
Back and forth with e-mails to Uberti and have determined that it is from 1971 Mfg. Gun is unfired which is the good news. The only bad news is that this early of a gun will not take the recent short stoke kits and requires a lot more work if you have to be a "gamer." <br />
<br />
Huck says that he has done one of these years ago, but really all you might want to do is put in a lighter spring in the trigger block and slick it up some. Huck said he could throw in the lighter spring for about thirty bucks. <br />
<br />
Basically a new rifle. $930.00 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
(The "trigger block" is like the 73 rifle.)[/font]

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    It's a 44-40, right?
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Guess I should have put it in the body of the post instead of the title. Yep, 44/40 and have put a couple of edits into the body since starting like the fact that it has the saddle ring. [/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font='times new roman', times, serif]Nice gun, but I ain't gonna start loading a new cartridge at this point. Got four other rifles for cowboy in 38.[/font]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Oops, sorry! That's what I get for reading it on my phone and not seeing the title.
  • OK JJ. Ya talked me into it (if it still is available).<br />
    Let me know when and where you want to start.<br />
    <br />
    JP
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Sold to Johnny...[/font]