Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

July 2013 Scores

Here we go everybody, the July scores are posted below for your viewing pleasure. Looks like a great turn out wish there had been one more shooter, me! Congrats to Dangerous Denny. He finished exactly in the middle of the pack so that makes him the Half Fast shooter of the month. Way to go DD!

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
    You wouldn't believe how hard that is.
  • We had a fun time shooting today with all of you!! You all are a great group of shooters and we enjoyed the day. We will see you all next month at the RO classes and at the shoot the following day. Thanks Again!!
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    'Saguaro wrote:
    <br />
    Here we go everybody, the July scores are posted below for your viewing pleasure. Looks like a great turn out wish there had been one more shooter, me! Congrats to Dangerous Denny. He finished exactly in the middle of the pack so that makes him the Half Fast shooter of the month. Way to go DD!
    <br />
    <br />
    Hey Kid, what happened to Wrangler Rich?
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]In keeping with one of the necessary requirements to be on the board of directors his back went out. Rarely do we make exceptions about having to be gimped up to be on the board.<br />
    <br />
    I swear that we'll one day have the gimp category as soon as we figure out how many surgeries and/or ailments it takes to qualify. I made Portly shoot from the chair (stage one) and it almost took a crane to get him up to move to the second table.
    [/font]
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Ewww, sorry to hear that; I thought it was just his scoresheet getting misplaced.[/font]