How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

June 17th & 18th Match...

2»

Comments

• What Lizzie said!!!!
  • Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
    edited June 2006
    Just returned from Kocheese Kanyon. What a blast today! It was hot and humid but the new stage designs/write ups were more challenging and a whole lot more fun. If you are shooting on Sunday, believe you will really enjoy yourself. Weather forecast for today was 40% chance of T-Storms. Wrong! It was a mostly blue sky and not a drop of precip in sight. However, tomorrow's forecast isn't as positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed.<br />
    <br />
    For Sunday at Darien, WI:<br />
    <br />
    Hi of 87, low of 68; 60% chance of T-Storms, primarily between 9 AM - 3 PM; scattered T-Storms<br />
    <br />
    As they screamed at Woodstock in 1969 - "NO RAIN, NO RAIN, NO RAIN!!"
    Filthy Harry wrote on Jun 16 2006, 07&#58;11 PM:
    <br />
    What Lizzie said!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Filthy Harry, your captain's chair from the NRA convention is in the storage trailer at Kocheese Kanyon . . .
  • Mr Muddy Ga S - you do realize that being the official weatherman entails a 24/7 responsibility with at least hourly updates, not just for a brief period when you happen to want to go shooting.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    and, who is Evil Roy ??
    Big Grit wrote on Jun 15 2006, 05&#58;12 PM:
    <br />
    Hey Muddy, can I also put you in charge of the weather for HUH next weekend? Thanks in advance, Big Grit<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Grit, I will be out all of this coming week with no computer access so this will have to be my final forecast for next weekend's conditions at Oconomowoc. I will keep my fingers crossed (tho that didn't help at all for today...).<br />
    <br />
    Thursday, June 22 -- High of 80, low of 64; 30% chance of precip.; isolated T-Storms<br />
    Friday, June 23 -- High of 74, low of 59; 20% chance of precip.; partly cloudy<br />
    Saturday, June 24 -- High of 78, low of 58; 30% chance of precip.; isolated T-Storms<br />
    Sunday, June 25 -- High of 76, low of 58; 0% chance of precip.; sunny<br />
    <br />
    Suggest you go to google on the computer, type in weather.com and in the blank at the top where it asks for city or zip code, type in Oconomowoc, WI and it will give you weekend, 10 day, today, forecast. That's where I get my wisdom.<br />
    <br />
    Shoot quickly, accurately and be safe!
    E Z MUNNY wrote on Jun 17 2006, 07&#58;46 PM:
    <br />
    Mr Muddy Ga S - you do realize that being the official weatherman entails a 24/7 responsibility with at least hourly updates, not just for a brief period when you happen to want to go shooting.<br />
    and, who is Evil Roy ??<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Well, I am a cowboy weatherman. I look at the weather when it affects me or my pards. Who is Evil Roy? Why do you ask, grasshopper?
  • On June 10th you replied to a message with:<br />
    <br />
    The ONLY way you'll ever even get close to THE Muddy Gap Shootist is if his arms and legs are broken, he has no ammo, and Evil Roy shoots in your place under your alias.............. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Evil Roy? Some young wannabe -
    E Z MUNNY wrote on Jun 18 2006, 12&#58;03 PM:
    <br />
    On June 10th you replied to a message with:<br />
    <br />
    The ONLY way you'll ever even get close to THE Muddy Gap Shootist is if his arms and legs are broken, he has no ammo, and Evil Roy shoots in your place under your alias.............. <br />
    Evil Roy? Some young wannabe -<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Ahhhhhhhhhh. Now I gets it. It is true, however. You did not beat me at Kocheese Kanyon this weekend................. ;)